On December 31, 2014, the IRS published final regulations providing guidance on the community health needs assessment and financial assistance policy requirements for charitable hospitals under the ACA. The regulations address the entities that must meet these requirements, related reporting obligations, and the consequences for failing to satisfy these ACA requirements. The regulations apply to taxable years beginning one year after December 29, 2014.
Recent News & Publications
- COVID-19: Latest Tax Law Developments
- Article 63 And Withholding Tax On Foreign Funds: Another Step On The Road To Refund
- Canada Passes COVID-19 Economic Response Plan Into Law – Our Tax Take
- Mexico’s 2020 Tax Reform—What To Expect?
- Coronavirus: Recent Tax-Related Developments
- Tax And Real Estate – Tax Authorities Scrutinizing Real Estate Transactions
- Finance Act 2019 And The Excess Dividend Tax Rule
- Taxation: Legal Milestones In 2019 And A Look Ahead
- 2020 Tax Trends Across The Americas
- China’s Preferential Tax Policies To Help Businesses Overcome Coronavirus Stress