The Cyprus Tax Department has announced on its website that the deadline by which companies and self-employed individuals who are required to submit annual accounts must file their tax returns for the year ended 31 December 2016 has been extended to 30 June 2018.
Recent News & Publications
- COVID-19: Latest Tax Law Developments
- Article 63 And Withholding Tax On Foreign Funds: Another Step On The Road To Refund
- Canada Passes COVID-19 Economic Response Plan Into Law – Our Tax Take
- Mexico’s 2020 Tax Reform—What To Expect?
- Coronavirus: Recent Tax-Related Developments
- Tax And Real Estate – Tax Authorities Scrutinizing Real Estate Transactions
- Finance Act 2019 And The Excess Dividend Tax Rule
- Taxation: Legal Milestones In 2019 And A Look Ahead
- 2020 Tax Trends Across The Americas
- China’s Preferential Tax Policies To Help Businesses Overcome Coronavirus Stress